Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Austen Update

I'm officially finished Northanger Abbey now so that only leaves me with Sense and Sensibility and Mansfield park to finish up. I am allowing myself until the 4th of October to finish because I started on the 4th of September - seems fair to me.  I read through Northanger Abbey and Persuasion in just 2 days each. Now what in the world could have been my hold up with Emma? It took me nearly 2 weeks to finish. Was I extra busy? I don't know. Is it because I knew Emma's storyline better than most? Maybe, but that doesn't make sense that it would make me go slower. I just don't get what the hold up could have been considering. So onto the last two that are currently on hold for me at the library - yay!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'll never finish by Oct. 4, but I'll read until I do finish. I got really held up in Mansfield Park, which I don't like much. Now I'm onto Emma.

Carrie said...

Yeah, I have my doubts about finishing by the 4th! But I will try! I'm worried about Mansfield Park!