Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Would you want to fly in this??

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090128/ap_on_re_us/winter_storm

So I'm flying home tomorrow to NJ. I HATE flying! Hate it! I'm flying alone this time with the girls. So that has mostly taken my mind off of how much I hate flying. However, reports such as the one in the link above make me a bit nervous! Plus about a week or two ago there was the plane that crash landed in New York. I mean things just aren't going well as it is! And then you have to put me on a plane. Sometimes I tell myself that the New York crash was good because it takes away the likeliness that my  plane will crash. But it actually just says to me that someone was not being careful enough and doing all of the proper de-icing crap. I've had repetitive dreams that the plane crashes or gets taken over by terrorists (cause you know terrorists all originate in UT to fly to Philly).  Of course, each time the plane crashes we crash into water so obviously that points out that it is not this flight that is crashing because we don't fly over water. Plus the fact that I am dreaming out it also shows that we are safe because everyone in a  plane crash is completely taken by surprise. Right? =o) So we shall see how tomorrow goes. Hopefully we'll make it past security with all of our babies supplies!

6 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Good Luck tomorrow! I hated flying home to NJ with Ethan alone, but your girls are older so hopefully things will go great. And... security is actually relatively nice when it comes to baby supplies. :)

Jessica said...

Im sorry about your dreams. Its the worse when you think about something like that over and over again. You'll be safe. Ill pray for you and the girls. Im jealous of you going to NJ! Have a great time!

Beth said...

I hope you have a good trip! I bet the flight will be fine. We need to get together when you get back because I'm moving back east in April and it won't be as easy to get together then. Love!

Jennifer said...

I didn't know you were planning a trip to NJ! Just a visit? I'll pray for you not to crash ;) and not to worry about crashing as well. And to dream about Hugh Jackman.

Alison said...

So the same exact day that mike, jen and I were flying to Utah was the same day that the plane crashed in New York. We were even on the same airline! Talk about scary! I hate flying too!

I hope you make it safe to NJ and have a nice trip! ;D

Brian said...

So can you fly back now? I really miss you and Naomi and Gwen. I hate being across the country from you for this long. Please never leave again.