Sunday, March 7, 2010

When you wish upon a star...

Naomi begged and begged to go outside at night so that she could make a wish on a star. I told her that she could wish on as many stars as she saw. There were a lot of clouds so there weren't many to see. She would close her eyes and cross her fingers like a prayer and make her wish. I said to Brian that I really wanted to know what her wishes were. She said that it was ok that she could tell me. I hurriedly told her that she couldn't because then it wouldn't come true. But she told me that she had wished that she would be able to tell her wishes and that they would still come true. SMARTEST THING EVER!! Right?? So she told me that she wished to be a princess named Aurora and that she wished that she could be a Barbie Musketeer. So cute! She has already decided that what she wants to be when she grows up is a princess and marry a prince. I wonder at what point I should tell her how rare it is to meet a real life prince? Because she wants this to be her profession. Gwen, on the other hand, has told me she wants to be a doctor. Talk about two totally different kids!!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

What a smart little girl! I would have never thought of that!!

Alan and Kiersten said...

smart little girl you have there! that's a really cute post. i love it.