Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Last Night's Dream

Last night I was dreaming of the library! I started to love going to the library about 3 years ago, but I haven't been since we moved into this house (October). Apparently I am missing the library because it was one of those dreams where I didn't want to stop dreaming about it even though in the dream I was frustrated that I couldn't find the books I wanted to read. I just finished re-reading the Odyssey, and I quite enjoyed it! It wasn't nearly as complicated as I remember it being.

I've been feeling better, and we actually got out of the house this weekend. We bought some much needed new clothes and shoes for the girls. I ate out of the house at a restaurant!! That is a giant step for me! We even got started on thinking about ideas for the backyard once the weather is nicer. And we made our first home improvement - we put a pendant lamp over our sink. Sorry I don't have pictures. We are trying to decide on paint colors for the house because we will be painting soon!

Now that I am feeling better I have to dig into cleaning the house. Its very overwhelming after not cleaning as often as I usually do - I can see every little thing that requires extra attention right now because its been neglected. Normally these things just get taken care of during normal cleanings.

Ok time for breakfast!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

It's a little sad to see no book on your shelf on the sidebar.

I'm glad you are feeling better! What did you eat out?

Cleaning - just do one little extra thing a day. Eventually, it'll be done.

Love you!

Carrie said...

We went to this fancy pizzeria called Arella. The pizza was good according to my NJ standards! And it was decorated super modern with mostly greys and then a few bunches of this light green. I was very taken in by the decor! Ironically Naomi ate all of her food and was very excited about it BECAUSE the restaurant was fancy!