Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Pictures stolen from Rachel

First day in OK
From 2009

After the funeral, all the girls decided to play on the tree that was just behind Grandma's grave. I'm sure each of us had the thought that maybe it was inappropriate, but then everyone also pointed out that Grandma would probably love it!
From 2009
From 2009

Lunch at Osage Hills
From 2009
From 2009

Wading in the water - Naomi is holding hands with her Uncle Tracy, Claire is also holding his hand, and Charlotte is walking towards the camera
From 2009
From 2009

Love this one!!
From 2009
From 2009

3 comments:

Ellis Family said...

Technically they were stolen from my dad and Uncle Tim... I downloaded their pics and did a little editing. ;) I'm glad you enjoyed them!

Jennifer said...

You sure are a thieving little thing these days!

I'm glad to see the pictures since I don't even have a camera!

Alan and Kiersten said...

LOVE all the pictures!! the girls are so cute! i love that one of brian and gwen...priceless!