Thursday, August 4, 2011

Quick Look for less Bathroom Redo

I was feeling like our upstairs was a bit too pink. Pink, pink, pink. Perhaps we could call it pinkalicious! It was pink and grey with princess stuff everywhere. I was tired of it. So I found a color combo I liked on CB2's website.



Only problem was that one towel cost $24.95!!! Not going to pay that. So I went to HomeGoods and Target. I definitely found the Look for Less!!


From New Album 5/14/11 10:15 AM

From New Album 5/14/11 10:15 AM


I want to put up a shelf above the toilet to put the rolled towels on. The awesome bath mat is perhaps the softest thing I've ever touched! So glad I got it! And looks just like the inspiration rug.

Have you ever purchased a tumbler rinse cup for your bathroom from the bath section? Did you notice that they cost like $10 sometimes?? I did not want a $10 tumbler! So I found my adorable cups in the summer section for $1.50 each!

This is my favorite find from HomeGoods:
From New Album 5/14/11 10:15 AM


Some happy girls!
From New Album 5/14/11 10:15 AM


The best and surprise benefit to this redo is that the girls will finally use the bathroom again. They have been terrified of it since our electricity went out when they were in there with the door closed awhile ago. This morning I wake up to, "Can you please put toothpaste on my toothbrush, and Gwen is in the potty." Woohoo! Finally I don't have to hold their hands to get them in there!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

SO SO SO cute!!! (and the girls are too.) ;)

Alan and Kiersten said...

super cute! i love when you get awesome deals! it's the best. i'm glad the girls will go to the bathroom by themselves again too. :)