Thursday, January 7, 2010

Announcements

So we are well behind on Christmas posting. I will be posting video of the girls opening their presents as soon as I can edit it to a proper time frame.

We spent our Christmas in Houston, TX this year with all but one brother from Brian's family. It was fun, especially for the girls who love being with all of their cousins! It was not as warm in Texas as I would have hoped!

The trip was slightly tainted for me, as I'm sure most of you have heard, I am pregnant. We just found out about a week before we flew down to Texas. The only reason I found out was because I was starting to feel nauseous and I recognized the feeling. The entire trip was tainted by the morning sickness! I spent many days just lying down on my air mattress. haha. Its still not as bad as the last two pregnancies but that by no means makes it good. I do get a tiny break at night at around 8pm til midnight. I'm sure the excitement for having a new baby will come soon, but for now I'm just trying to get through this portion. I see lots of sleep in my near future.

Naomi is excited and keeps asking when we get to go pick up the baby. She remembers getting Gwen from the hospital, but thinks its as simple as putting in a call to make sure that baby is ready. haha. Hopefully I'll be off my sick bed soon and back to some normal functions of life. Hope everyone had an enjoyable Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

nlgal said...

Congratulations Carrie! Let us know if you need anything... We're not very far away, by the way. :)