Thursday, November 12, 2009

Coming soon...

I Promise that pictures of my actual house will be coming soon! I just need to get it together and start taking pictures. Unpacking has been slow this time, maybe because I know I am not leaving here in a year or less, but I think I have everything out of boxes. So now I just have to put it all where it belongs. Then the real fun will begin! Painting!! Yes, I do have plans to paint every single room in the house. I think I will leave the closets alone and for now the stairwell hallway, its like gigantically tall. But things are moving along and soon...pictures!

As for the house, I am loving it! And particularly I am loving my washer and dryer! They are awesome! I never knew that clothes could come out of a dryer smelling THAT clean and be fluffy and soft and get oil stains out of a 2 year old's shirt! Its like a magic machine! THey are fast and very quiet. It dried two very fluffy adult sized blankets and Brian's sweater in less than 20 minutes and then there was hardly any lint to take out of the lint shield - that was shocking! Plus I love my fridge too! Its got a water filter inside the fridge and dispenses the water inside. So I love it!

The girls like their new room which is pretty big. THey have not gotten into having a separate playroom as much as I thought they would, but I htink it is because its not all set up right yet. Oh and Gwen's favorite hobby is watching the washer perform! She screams each time it changes directions in the spin and loves it when the water comes out. Hilarious!

1 comment:

Alan and Kiersten said...

oh i can't wait to see it!!! i'm so glad that you love it. yay for moving!