Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wooohooo!!

So I went to look at the house listed in the previous post. Loved it! Its exactly the same as the other one with a few less upgrades, some of which I like better, and its got a huge backyard for a townhouse! Brian and I put in our offer at about 5:30. Its listed at 189,900 - we offered $185,000 with closing costs paid by seller and we asked for washer/dryer, fridge, and some bar stools that i loved. I thought that might be going too far, but.....

They countered us already! It was 9:30 when Erik called to tell us, Erik is our agent. They gave us all of that stuff, and only raised our offer to $187,000! WOOOHOOO! So after I review the physical offer, I think we will be officially under contract! Wow! I'm a bit surprised, to say the least, and glad!

More will come, I'm sure!

7 comments:

Nathan & Katelyn said...

wahoo!!! Good Luck, keep us posted!!!

Ellis Family said...

WOOHOO! So exciting!

Alison said...

Yay Yay yay!! That is so exciting! Good luck!

jeanine said...

congrats!!!

Janetpiper said...

That sounds great. It is exciting. I never got to call. I work today too. Maybe I can call after work tonight.

Robin said...

congrats! I'm excited for you guys (and to see how you decorate it:)

Janell said...

Yipee!! I love good news like this! We are so happy for you. Can't wait to see more pictures and see your family grow in your new HOME! You will soon be a homeowner, weird huh? Congrats!