Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Naomi's weird day!

Naomi woke me up at 8:30 in the morning which is late for her, but early for me considering last night I was up until 2am starting, reading and finishing The Unlikely Romance of Kate Bjorkman! She came running in "Wake up!, Wake up! My tooth fell out!" I jumped up very afraid because its way too early. She was pointing at her back tooth too! I looked and looked and nothing was wrong. She said she had been in my bathroom looking at it because it had fallen out while she was asleep. I have come to the conclusion that it was a dream, and I feel bad for her because I have dreams that my teeth fall out all the time and its really scary! Poor thing!

Last night we put both of the girls in their PJs and put them in the car to drive up the NSL to drive around our neighborhood at night, ya know, doing our due diligence, making sure there are no weird smells or loud noises. On the way up there Naomi must have drifted off to sleep because she woke up to tell us that she had peed her panties - and - that we had told her to do it! I was so upset! So we kept driving and stopped awhile later to check since we were on the freeway during the announcement. She hadn't wet her pants at all - I think it was another dream!

Today we went to get Naomi the paper to make her Happy Birthday sign. She wants it all pink! I can't even use black or white for the letters (i'm going to have to use some other color, she will be mad!) Can you imagine hating all other colors? She doesnt like any of them but pink! She is going to be so mad when I paint her room green in our new house! She is even picky on the color pink. On the way home I noticed something off in the distance and pointed it out to her. She said, "wow mommy you sure have shark eyes." haha, Shark! That is how she says sharp. Makes me laugh everytime!

Gwen spent the entire day spinning in circles - because she is a dog - because she is chasing her tail!

Brian went to a Clutch concert tonight so the girls and I had a girls night out. We went next store for some drinks and snacks. Oh yeah, next store is a restaurant called Archibalds. Naomi ordered her entire order by herself. And answered all of the waitresses questions before I could! HIlarious!

2 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

So cute, yet so weird! Poor girl... I hate those kinds of dreams! But... I'm soooo excited for my kids to say silly things like that to me :)

Alan and Kiersten said...

poor girl! i hate dreams like that! that is a weird day for her!